Home › PBD
Pravasi Bharatiya Divas, Delhi, 7-9 January 2014
Embassy of India welcomes you to participate in the 12th edition of Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD) Convention, the flagship event of the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, which will be held in Delhi on 7-9 January, 2014.The PBD Convention provides a unique platform for overseas Indians to interact among themselves and with the Government of India and the Governments of various Indian States. It is a forum where the Government of India showcases investment opportunities in India and its potential in various sectors.
In the forthcoming PBD, the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports is a partner Ministry. Special sessions will be held on youth on 7th January, apart from various sessions on India's Growth & Development, India's Soft Power etc., on other days. The outset of this convention is to have a meaningful and interactive event that would address the issues and concerns of the overseas Indian community in an effective way.
Objectives of the Convention:
- To strengthen Diaspora’s engagement with India’s growth story and provide an invigorating platform to network and exchange views and perspectives
- To enhance linkages and synergies for Diaspora across the spectrum: economic, social and cultural
- To foster Diaspora innovations and strides in science and technology
- To deepen engagement with young Diaspora and facilitate new perspectives
- To recognize Diaspora’s contribution to the Indian growth and development
- Special focus on the younger generation of the Diaspora
All members of Indian community in Denmark are kindly requested to participate in the PBD convention at Delhi, 2014 and benefit from its deliberations. For more information and registration please visit the website: www.pbd-india.com